- BETTER PERIOD AND MORE COMFORTABLE：Our reusable menstrual cup are soft that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, which offers a complete protection and an odorless and sensation-free period. Menstrual Cup only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.No abrasive ridges to irritate your skin.
- NATUTAL AND SAFE：FDA-registered，100% BODY-SAFE Super Soft Medical Grade Silicone. Phlalate Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free, BPA free. Unlike tampons it maintains your unique pH and will never dry you out, leave fibrous residue or cause micro tearing and risk infection and TSS. 100% Waterproof.
- RELIABLE CUP：Dancing, running, swimming and sleeping with our menstrual cup and can wear your menstrual cup for 12 consecutive hours. The proprietary bulb shape makes it the easiest cup to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there.
- LARGER SIZE-25ML VOLUME：it’s well suited for users with a heavy flow-its higher collection capacity offers additional wear time and comfort. Larger Volume for Experienced Cup Users , Any Cervix Height and Better choice for Moms. With its higher capacity, this is the one for you.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 Large size cup with a quality hygiene pouch boxes. Our 100% recycled packaging is chlorine-free and printed using vegetable-based inks.
Rosa Menstrual Cup
Please Sterilize your Dutchess Reusable Menstrual Cups before use. Do not use menstrual cups for post-natal bleeding.
Your menstrual cup should not be worn for longer than 12 consecutive hours. You must handle your menstrual cup with clean hands.
Keep your menstrual cup away from damaging agents, pets, children and direct sun light. Keep your menstrual cup clean at all times.
Depending on Menstrual Flow, Empty your menstrual cup 2-5 times daily. Can be worn safely overnight. Upon emptying, just rinse your Cup with water.
Sterilization can be achieved simply by boiling the silicone cups for 5 minutes before every monthly period, or by using a quality sterilizing liquid.
Save Money and Care for the Environment - Save on average thousands per year from pads and tampons.
No more expensive Tamponsand Sanitary Napkins to end up as landfill. One Menstrual Cup per cycle vs. 22 tampons or Sanitary Napkins per period.
Be FREE of carrying tampons or pads wherever you go. No risk of an embarrassing moment. Empty in the comfort of your own home when YOU want.
Easy to Store
If your period is finished- please store your cup in its original box or any hygiene container.
Please seek professional medical advice if you have or think you may have a medical gynecological condition prior to using a Menstrual Cup.
If you feel any discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult physician.
What’s in the boxOne Menstrual Cup
- SKU (config): BR399HB1GIOR6NAFAMZ
- Care label: Fragile
- Main material: medical Grade Silicone
- Size (L x W x H cm): 4.6 x 4.6 x 7.6
- Weight (kg): 0.031